Bout of Books 13.0 Readathon: Goals

Readathon Bout of Books 13.0!


Bout of Books

I'm participating in this readathon which starts on May 11th (today!) and ends on May 17th. Wanna participate too? Check out Bout of Books! 
I'm a pretty slow reader, so I thought I would share my goals  to motivate me even more to get some reading done.

Time Devoted to Reading

I will try to read as much as I can this week, but I also have to work, I will probably read the most during the evening.

My Goals

  • My goal is to finish at least one book, maybe even two;
  • I want finish Oath of Servitude;
  • Start a new book and finish it;
  • read at least 150 pages.

Books to Read

  • Oath of Servitude by C.E. Wilson











I'm still thinking what to read next. Maybe I will read Dark Magick by Cate Tiernan, or Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins. I don't know yet.


Starting Point
I'm currently reading Oath of Servitude by C.E. Wilson. I'm on page 124, about halfway through the book.

Updates


During this week I will write down which book I'm reading,how many pages I've read that day and if I managed to finish a book. At the end of the week I will look back at this readathon and see if I achieved my goals.

Example:

Monday: 
Book I'm reading: 
Number of pages I've read:
Finish a book:


I hope some of you will join me in this readathon, let me know if you do!

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts