July Wrap up & August TBR !

Hi!
I've been absent for some time because I was enjoying my holiday in Italy, but now I'm back :) Let me give you an update:

July Wrap Up


I've read some great books this month!


Paper Towns
I really wanted to read this book by John Green because the movie just came out. It was an interesting read, I like reading the writingstyle of John Green. Review is coming soon!






 Dark Magick
I've been trying to read this book for quite some time now, but every     time a different book grabs my attention and I quit on this one. This is the fourth book in the Sweep (or Wicca) series by Cate Tiernan. This month I really wanted to finish it and I did! I will tell you my thoughts in a review soon!




Awakening
I just finished this at the end of the month, it is the fifth book in the Sweep series and it was interesting! I'm liking this series more and more. Review is coming up!






August TBR

So for August I'm planning on reading the following books:

Dubbel Feest by Madeleine Wickham

I've been trying to find the English title for this book, but somehow I can't find it. Please let me know if you know it! This book is written by Madeleine Wickham (which means Sophie Kinsella wrote it ;). I'm excited to read this one, it looks like a perfect summer read. Here's the synopsis if you're interested:

Synopsis: 
At eighteen, in that first golden Oxford summer, Milly's best friends were Rupert and his American lover Allan. When Rupert suggested that she and Allan should get married, just so that Allan could stay in the country, it all seemed just a bit of fun -- and to make it seem real she dressed up in cheap wedding finery and posed on the steps of the registry office for photographs.

Ten years later, Milly is a very different person. Engaged to Simon -- who is wealthy, serious, and believes her to be perfect - she is facing the biggest and most elaborate wedding imaginable. Her dreadful secret is locked away so securely she has almost persuaded herself that it doesn't exist -- until, with only four days to go, her past catches up with her.

Spellbound by Cate Tiernan

This is the 6th book in the Sweep series following Morgan on her journey to become a witch. I cannot tell you much about it because it's the 6th book, but if you're interested, you can check out my review of the previous books:






I'm not sure what I will read next once I've finished those books, it will depend om my mood. If you have any summer books suggestions, let me know :)

Upcoming posts:


- Book Reviews of Paper Towns, Dark Magick and Awakening.
- Book to Movie review of The Fault in Our Stars
- Many other things :D


Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts