Christmas BookTube-a-Thon!!!

Hi guys,

First of all, let me apologize for my absence on my blog this month. I had a lot of internet-connection problems, which were very frustrating!
Fortunately that problem is finally resolved, so I can continue to be online :)

Did you guys here about the Christmas BookTube a Thon?

It's a Read-a-Thon, created by some booktubers, like Ariel Bissett and Jesse the Reader. They created this mainly to have an opportunity to get a lot of reading done before the end of the year. Many of us have a yearly goal to reach and many(including me) need to read a lot of books to achieve that goal.  This read-a-thon takes place from Friday the 20th until Sunday the 22nd of December. It's from midnight til midnight.

I never participated in a read-a-thon before, but was really excited about this one. I still have this entire Sunday to read and I thought I'll share my progress so far.

I didn't have any time to read Friday, but I've read some Saturday. I've read about 100 pages of Spirit Bound( the fifth book in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead) and I'm really loving it. I'm currently on page 227 (48 % done according to Goodreads) and I'm going to try to read as much of the book and hopefully finish it today.

If you want to participate and it's still Sunday  were you live, you can check out the twitter BookTube-A-Thon and follow the sprints they host over there.




Happy reading and have a very nice Christmas everyone!!!




Comments

Popular Posts