Love for Books Readathon


I just found out there's a readathon taking place this week. I simply love readathons so naturally I need to participate! The readathon is hosted by Confessions of a bookiemonster and Novel heartbeat. If you want to participate, check out their blogs!
This readathon runs from monday February 17th through sunday February 23nd and I'm so excited!!!

Goals

My goal is to read read and... read :D. I'm not going to name a number of pages, because sometimes that pressure takes away the fun of reading.  I want to read the last book of the Vampire Academy series, Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. It's a pretty big book and I hope I will get a lot of reading done, although I do need to work every day.

Progress

Because I didn't enter this readathon on Monday, I'm going to start tracking my progress starting on Tuesday(today).  I will post my progress a couple of days in the readathon and this is how I keep track:

Tuesday 2/18
Currently reading: 

Pages read today:

Time spent reading today:
Books completed today:
Wednesday 2/19
Currently reading: 

Pages read today:

Time spent reading today:
Books completed today:
Thursday 2/20
Currently reading: 

Pages read today:

Time spent reading today:
Books completed today:
Friday 2/21
Currently reading: 

Pages read today:

Time spent reading today:
Books completed today:
Saturday 2/22
Currently reading: 

Pages read today:

Time spent reading today:
Books completed today:
Sunday 2/23
Currently reading: 

Pages read today:

Time spent reading today:
Books completed today:
SUMMARY
Total # pages read:
Total time spent reading:
Books I completed:

Want to participate? Please visit the blogs of the hosts of this readathon!!
Tell me if you're going to join me in this readathon in the comments below and share your goals!

Happy reading!!

Comments

  1. This looks great! I really want to do one of these, when I have the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did look great, unfortunately I didn't do that well.. We can definitely do a readathon together some day!
      Happy reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts