Nominated for the Liebster Award!


I'm honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award for the second time!
So thanks Vicki W from lilmissvixreads. You should definitely check out her blog!

The rules:

What to do if you're nominated:
  • List 11 facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you.
  • Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers. You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
  • Go to their blog and tell them that they have been nominated!

11 facts about me


1. I love to read ( that's a shocking fact), but I can't read on a bus or in a car.  
2. I'm addicted to watching TV-series ( like Once upon a time and many more)
3. I live in Amsterdam, in the Netherlands.
4.  I love commenting on other blogs and chatting with other book-lovers!
5. I played the piano since I was 6 years old.
6. I love candles!! 
7. I'm a first grade teacher and love teaching!
8. I like going to the movies or just watching a movie at home :)
9. I love Goodreads..
10. I have one sister, she's 3 years older.
11. I don't have enough room on my shelves to fit all my books, which really annoys me!

11 Questions from Vicki W


1) What got you into blogging in the first place?
I was reading a lot and missed sharing my experiences with other people who read the same kind of books I do. I want to share my thoughts and don't have friends who love reading as much as I do.  It was so amazing when I discovered the blogs and videos about books!! I couldn't help but start a blog too and I'm so happy I did. I love this book-community!

2) What's your favourite book and why?
You know that's an impossible question right? There are so many books I love, but if I need to pick one, it would be the entire Harry Potter series( cheating a little bit here), because that's always going to be epic.

3) What was the last film you saw at the cinema and what did you think of it?
I finally saw Catching Fire a couple of days ago and it was mind-blowing! I loved that they stayed really close to the story and the setting was gorgeous. 

4) Do you have a favourite song?
Currently I just love the 'Happy' song by Pharrell Williams. It makes me feel good :)

5) If you could live in any fictional world (i.e. Narnia) where would you choose?
Definitely the Harry Potter world!!

6) Who would your dream fictional husband/wife be?
Hmm, let me think. I'm reading the Vampire Academy series right now, and I love the Russian Dimitri.

7) Do you have a favourite cartoon character?
Nope I don't have one. I do love Disney movies?!

8) Do you prefer eBooks or physical ones? Which do you read most often?
I like reading on my Ereader, but I also love reading in a 'real' book. I read more often in paperbacks then on my Ereader. 

9) What's your favourite TV show?
Currently I just started watching the Hart of Dixie series and I really love it so far! I also love the Vampire Diaries, Once upon a time, Grey's Anatomy and a lot more ;)

10) Why did you choose your blog name? Is there a story behind it?
My blog name says it all: I'm loving books!!! 

11) In the film of your life, who would play you? And what would you call it?
That's a really hard one, I don't have a clue.... 


11 questions from me 


1. What got you into blogging?
2. What's the best thing about blogging?
3. Do you watch any TV-shows and what's your favorite one?
4. Who's your favorite author and why?
5.What's the best trilogy you've read?
6.What genre do you prefer reading?
7. How many books do you read in a month?
8.Is there a book-series you recommend reading?
9. Why did you choose your blog name?
10. Do you have a Goodreads account?
11. Do you have a reading goal for 2014?


Nominated Blogs


1.Shannon @ Adventures of a Teenage Bookworm
2. Aneta  @  Angelic Reviews
3. Annoushka @ Annoushka Reads
4. Vinny @ Book are my Best Friends
5. Geybie @ Geybie's Book Blog
6. Paola @ Don't fold the Page
7. Nichole @ The Bookish Fairy
8. Feli @ The Four Eyed Cat Reviews
9. Dylena @ Past Time Book Lover


Thanks again Vicki, for nominating me. 
Check out the Nominated blogs!!
Happy reading!

Comments

  1. Hi Myra, it's really nice of you to nominate me! unfortunately, I am content that I won't be doing Liebster awards for now (sorry) so I'm just going to answer your questions here if that's ok.

    1. What got you into blogging?
    Netgalley! yes it's true. Things I'd do for arcs ;-)
    2. What's the best thing about blogging?
    Meeting new blogger friends who can share and recommend books to you!
    3. Do you watch any TV-shows and what's your favorite one?
    How I Met Your Mother. All time favorite.
    4. Who's your favorite author and why?
    Veronica Rossi! because... you should just read her books by your self. Perhaps you'd understand then :'-)
    5.What's the best trilogy you've read?
    This is hard. Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi.
    6.What genre do you prefer reading?
    Paranormal Romance all the way!!! and Dystopian, and sometimes realistic fiction.
    7. How many books do you read in a month?
    I'm not really sure... umm... 5?
    8.Is there a book-series you recommend reading?
    Under the Never Sky trilogy. Seriously.
    9. Why did you choose your blog name?
    It's actually because I thought it was cool and different (lol) If you're interested in the short history of why I choose my current blog name check it out here --> http://thefoureyedcat.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html
    10. Do you have a Goodreads account?
    YES! add me guys! (this is meant for anyone who reads this comment) https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/8909566-feli
    11. Do you have a reading goal for 2014?
    Again, yes of course! the Goodreads reading challenge. I'm aiming for 70 books this year (wish me luck)

    Thanks and sorry again Myra! have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Feli,
      Thanks for answering my questions! You have a great reading goal.
      I just added you on goodreads :)

      Delete
  2. Great facts and answers! I have exactly the same problem with full bookshelves, my bed is literally surrounded by piles of books! They're supposed to be in some kind of order but I can never keep track haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki,
      thanks :)
      I recently bought a new bookcase so now I can order my books!! So happy !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts