What to expect in October?

I'm back!

For those who don't know, I've been working in Italy for three months this summer and just got back. That is also the reason why it has been a little quite on this blog.. But now that I'm back this will change!!

So what can you expect on I'm Loving Books in October?

Let me enlighten you!

Reviews

This month you will see reviews of the following books:


The Elite

This is the second book in The Selection trilogy by Kiera Cass. I had different expectations for this one.. Review is coming really soon!!









The One

The one is the final installment of The Selection trilogy. I will also do a trilogy review without spoilers. For now, just enjoy the beautiful cover!








Flawless 

I was surprised how much I liked Pretty Little Liars, so I decided to pick up the second book as well. 









Fall TBR


I will share the books I'm very excited about reading in the fall of 2014! 

Book to Movie adaptations


I wanted to see TFIOS movie in English in stead of Italian, so I had to wait three months to see the movie! Now I can finally see it and share my thoughts with you. 


I'm very excited to get back into blogging after a long time!!

Happy reading everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts