Review on The One!

Title: The One
Series: The Selection #3
Author: Kiera Cass
Release date: May 2014
Age group: Young Adult
Pages: 323

Previous books in this trilogy:

#1 The Selection
#2 The Elite

Expectations

To be honest my expectations aren't that high. I liked the Selection but was disappointed by The Elite. I hope this last book will be a somewhat satisfying ending to this series.

Review


I'm glad to say that the conclusion of this series was better then I expected. I really enjoyed reading The One. 

America had some great moments were she showed her character, which was great. 

Maxon is just always a great character. I really like him. He's so loyal and kind, but also funny and adorable. I'm totally team Maxon by the way. There are some great, likable characters throughout this book, which makes it fun to read.

I would have liked to see more action happening in this book. After all, I have to say the plot wasn't that great. But it was better in this book then in the Elite.


The romance is what kept me reading this trilogy. I just had to know what would happen in the end. I think the author did a good job in describing this romance and I had fun reading all the romantic parts of this story :)


I didn't love the writing, but I still found myself enjoying this final book and really wanting to know the ending. This book was easy to read and fun. It had its flaws but even so it still was a satisfying last book in this trilogy.

Rating


I really wanted to give this book 3,5 stars, but I don't do half-star rating. So after thinking about this some more, I'll give it 4 stars. I really enjoyed this book.



Comments

  1. I am glad you continue to enjoy this series! I haven't read any of these books yet, so I can't wait until I begin doing so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really glad the last book was better than the second one. I did enjoy this series :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts