TBR pile for the month of November!

Hi!
Today I'll describe the books I'm planning to read in the month of November!
I'm not sure if I'm actually going to finish all of them, but we'll find out at the end of the month. 
 

Currently I'm still reading the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I've read the first three books in October and I want to read the last three books this month.
If you haven't read this series, check out my reviews on the first ones:
Vampire Academy #1
Frostbite #2
Shadow Kiss #3
 
That means I want to read
 
Near the end of October I started the City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and I'm about 100 pages in. I really want to finish that book this month as well.










I'm almost done with reading the three Harry Potter companion books. I will write a review about the three little books.
 
 

Once I'm done with all the books I named above, I will start reading the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime by Mark Haddon.
That's about all I think I'm going to read this month. Did you read any of the books I'm planning on reading? Leave a comment below and let me know what you thought of them! If you have any book recommendations, please let me know. I'm always curious about new books!!
 
 

Comments

  1. Hi Myra! I just want to say that I nominated your blogs for the Liebster Award! :-) you don't have to nominate me back or do anything... I just thought that your blogs are really cool and you deserve it. Here's the link of post where I nominated you http://thefoureyedcat.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts