Nominated for the Liebster Award!!

I'm so excited to tell you guys Erica from her blog Highway-YA nominated me for a Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is an Award for new bloggers to connect with other bloggers in the community.

Rules for accepting the award
If you've been nominated , this is what you need to do:
- Link back to the blog that nominated you.
- Answer the questions they set for the blogs they nominated.
- Nominate 10 blogs of your own, and be sure to let them know, with a link to your post!
- Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominate to answer in their post.


Erica's Questions:
I will anwser Erica's questions:

How long have you been blogging?
I've started this bookblog since October 2013, but I had a previous blog before that. I didn't post anything on that blog in months because of my final thesis before the summer. I decided to start over again and I'm really glad I did!

What inspiration do you get from blogging?
I love to share my thoughts on books and bookrelated topics with other booklovers and the bookcommunity is so great to communicate with!

What is your favorite book series?
Just one? I'll have to say the obvious, Harry Potter. I've read the series about 5 times total and I really want to read it again in 2014!
I also loved the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins and I'm looking forward to see the movie of Catching fire!
In the Summer I read the Percy Jackson series, which I really love as well.
You see, I can't name just one..

If you could meet one author which one would it be?
although I haven't read anything by him, John Green would be an author I would like to meet. He's so funny and awesome on his vlogbrothers channel :D

While you are reading which is better: Coffee or Tea?
I kind of love both.. I drink more tea though, so I guess I'll go for that.

Besides blogging what other things are you passionate about?
I love music and being creative. I play the piano and like to draw. I suppose I don't have to say I love books ;)

What book would you like to see turned into a movie?
I'm currently reading the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead and they already turned the first book into a movie that will be released in february 2014. I'm so excited to see that one!!

Paranormal Romance or Science Fiction?
I think I'll go for Paranormal Romance. Just because I didn't read a lot of Science Fiction books yet. I also just love the Paranormal Romance genre :)

What is considered to be the perfect day to just cuddle up with a good book?
On a rainy sunday, when I don't have to go out of the house. I'll make my cup of tea( or Coffee) and get lost in a good story :D I also love to read when it snows!!

What is your favorite genre of books?
Hmm.. I really like the Young Adults books. I like books with fantastical elements in it. Like Percy Jackson with Mythology. And I like some amount of Romance (doesn't have to be in all of them).

And the nominees are.....
Abominable readers
Lost in a book
Merlin's Booknook
Mo Books
My Library life of living through books
Roxy's Reviews
The Book reader's Cave

Questions

When did you start blogging & why?
What's your favorite book ever?
Do you study or work & what kind of study/work do you do?
How may books do you estimate you own?
What's your favorite place to read?
What book are you reading right now?
Do you prefer series or stand alone books?
Favorite hobby besides reading?
Favorite book to movie adaptation?

Check out all the blogs I've named in this post, the're all amazing :D
Thanks again to Erica, for nominating me!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your award. Coming from a German speaking country, that award always meant a lot to me when I received it. I wish you a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination:)
    -Fatima(The Book Reader's Cave)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found out i was nominated!! WOW! Thank You myralovingbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my post about it!! :D http://abominable-readers.blogspot.com/2013/11/nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Myra, congrats on your award, and thanks so much for nominating me!!! I am honoured! I'll let you know when I get my post up. Thanks again, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for nominating me. I appreciate the love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts