February wrap up!


Reading wrap up


Unfortunately February wasn't a good reading month for me.
I've been reading in A Game of Thrones and really love it, but I'm not even halfway through the book.
I'm just a slow reader and sometimes that really bothers me. 


Anyway..I'm going to try to finish A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin in March!

February posts


This month I had some great posts. I was tagged for the I mustache you some questions tag, which was a lot of fun :)
I was also nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check them out:



Audible


I heard audible is a good way to get some more books of your TBR pile. Have you listened to an audiobook, is it a nice way to read?I've never listened to an audiobook and I'm considering becoming a member to www.audible.com
let me know if you are a member and what your thoughts are on audible!


Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts