Unfortunately February wasn't a good reading month for me.
I've been reading in A Game of Thrones and really love it, but I'm not even halfway through the book.
I'm just a slow reader and sometimes that really bothers me.
Anyway..I'm going to try to finish A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin in March!
This month I had some great posts. I was tagged for the I mustache you some questions tag, which was a lot of fun :)
I was also nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check them out:
- Cover reveal: Poker Face
- January Wrap up
- A new release: The Commitment Test
- Love & Decay release: Season 3 episode 5
- Book review: Sense and Sensibility
- Movie Review: Sense and Sensibility
- Tag: I mustache you some questions
- Love & Decay release: Season 3 episode 6
- Versatile Blogger Award
- Cover reveal: Heart
I heard audible is a good way to get some more books of your TBR pile. Have you listened to an audiobook, is it a nice way to read?I've never listened to an audiobook and I'm considering becoming a member to www.audible.com
let me know if you are a member and what your thoughts are on audible!
Have a great day!