A very late January & February Wrap up

I combined the wrap up of the first two months of 2016. It has been a pretty decent (reading) start of the new year for me. I'll share the books I read as well as the posts I've posted in January and February :)


Posts:

Books read
This month I've read 3 books, which is not bad for me (I normally read one or two books a month). What are the books I've read in January?  Here we go:

Spellbound

This is the sixth book in the Sweep series by Cate Tiernan. This series is a guilty pleasure of mine. It is not the best series ever, but I do enjoy reading it! If you haven't heard of this series before, check out the first book; Book of Shadows.





City of Glass
The third installment of The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. Yes, I'm finally reading this series. I really enjoyed reading City of Glass!

Review City of Glass



Old Greek Stories
I've listened to this audiobook via a free app called LibriVox.
A collection of Greek mythological stories are  told by different narraters. There were a few stories I was familiar with, but I also listened to some new ones! Review will be up soon!





Clockwork Angel
I'm currently reading the first book in The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. It is so good! I love it more than The Mortal Instruments series. I'm halfway and I want to finish this one in March!





The Jungle Book
I've listened to this on Librivox and at first it was really nice. The first couple of chapters cover the story we know, the little boy growing up in the Jungle. This part was fun to read. After that there was as collection of short animal stories, which I didn't enjoy that much. Review will be up soon!



In March I will continue to read Clockwork Angel and hopefully start a Clockwork Prince very soon! What are you reading in March? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts