(A very late) April Wrap up and May TBR

April Wrap up

So, I have to confess I've been a very bad blogger in April. I only posted 3 (!) posts which is definitely a sad number. In my defense ,I've been on a holiday (only for the last week of April, but still) and I was very busy with work and Easter and stuff. I know, excuses excuses. But I will do better in May!


Posts in April


Top Ten Tuesday Most Unique Books I've Read

Review Divergent

Review The Fault in Our Stars



Read in April


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 

Divergent by Veronica Roth 

Book of Shadows(Sweep #1)  by Cate Tiernan (review is coming)


May TBR


In May I'm planning on reading at least 3 books:

- The Coven
   This is the second book in the Sweep series by Cate Tiernan

- Blood Witch
   This is the third book in the Sweep series by Cate Tiernan

- Marked

  This is the first book in the vampire series by P.C. and Kristin Cast.

If I read all of the books above, I want to start reading the City of Bones again by Cassandra Clare. I started it a couple of months ago but didn't feel like reading that kind of story.

What are you reading in May? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

  1. I read the Cate Tiernan 'Sweep' series a while back and remember enjoying it. I don't think I read them all though, I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

    Also, I tagged you in a post: http://chasedbymyimagination.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-book-blogger-test.html

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts