Q & A with Author Faye Hall


For today's Q & A I interviewed Faye Hall, a published historical erotic romance author. 
Faye Hall's passion driven, mystery filled books are set in small townships of North Queensland, Australia during the late 1800's.


Faye finds her inspiration from the histories of not only the township she grew up in, but the many surrounding it. She also bases most of her characters on people she has met in her life. 

Faye was able to live her own passion driven romance, marrying the love of her life after a whirlwind romance in 2013. Together they are raising their 9 children in a remote country town in northern Queensland, Australia.

Interview with Faye Hall


Why and when did you start writing? 
I started writing while I was still at school. I always loved writing. I enjoy being able to create a character life and always know they will have a happy ending.

What or who inspired you to write? 
My parents have always been fantastic support to be and have encouraged me all the way.  When I met my wonderful husband he too was and is a great support to me and my constant inspiration.

What is the hardest part of writing a book?
 I always find the first chapter the hardest to write. I always struggle where in the characters life should I start there story.

Can you describe a typical work day? 
My husband and I have quite a large family (nine kids between us from 16 to 16 months) so much of my writing happens at night after the children are in bed.  By then I just relax and write whatever comes to me.

What would you like to accomplish in the next 5 years? 
I would love to write a best seller!

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?
 I've always loved Amanda Quick books because I could just get lost in them.

Do you have any advice for other writers?
 If writing is your dream then never give up.

What are your current projects? 
Current project - well I've just signed my fourth contract with Red Sage Publishing and I'm currently half way through my fifth novel, a lovely story about a man accused of shooting the woman he loved, only to find her alive and well several years later.


Check out Faye Hall's website and other social media:
Website      Blog           Twitter       Goodreads 


I want to thank Faye Hall for this Q & A, check out her books!

Happy reading everyone,

Myra

Comments

Popular Posts