Join the Sweet Summer Read-a-thon today!!



I'm so excited to discover this read-a-thon starting today!


I always love participating in read-a-thons and I'm  definitely in need of a read-a-thon because I've been in a little bit of a reading slump lately. 

Hannah from The Book Tower is hosting this read-a-thon and it's not to late to join us! Go over to The Book Tower and sign up to join!!


The point of this readathon is to just read as much as you can :D



When:

This readathon with run from June 9th and goes until June 15th


Optional challenges:
  • Read a summer themed book
  • Listen to an audio book
  • Read an average of 200 pages a day

My Goals & Books to read:

My goals for this read-a-thon are:
  • Reading my ARC of Fractured Dream by K.M. Randall. So excited!! I hope I will finish it within this read-a-thon;
  • I'm going to watch less TV and devote those hours to reading!
  • I will make one wrap up post about what I've read each day during the read-a-thon.



I don't know if I have some time left in this read-a-thon, but when I'll finish Fractured Dream, I want to either start with City of Bones(again) or read the fourth book in the Sweep series by Cate Tiernan, I'm not sure what to do yet.. 

If you have some good advice, please help me decide what to read next :D





Are you exited for this read-a-thon? I know I am!! 

If you want to participate, just visit the The Book Tower  and sign up!
What are you currently reading? 

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for signing up. I definitely need to do the watch less TV goal. Also youtube is a big distraction for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah, watching Youtube is definitely distracting me from reading more!
      Thank you for hosting the read-a-thon!

      Happy reading

      Delete
  2. Good luck! Great goals! I hope to hear what you have thought of these books soon! I am subscribing to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts