Join the Sweet Summer Read-a-thon today!!
I'm so excited to discover this read-a-thon starting today!
I always love participating in read-a-thons and I'm definitely in need of a read-a-thon because I've been in a little bit of a reading slump lately.
Hannah from The Book Tower is hosting this read-a-thon and it's not to late to join us! Go over to The Book Tower and sign up to join!!
The point of this readathon is to just read as much as you can :D
This readathon with run from June 9th and goes until June 15th.
- Read a summer themed book
- Listen to an audio book
- Read an average of 200 pages a day
My Goals & Books to read:
My goals for this read-a-thon are:
- Reading my ARC of Fractured Dream by K.M. Randall. So excited!! I hope I will finish it within this read-a-thon;
- I'm going to watch less TV and devote those hours to reading!
- I will make one wrap up post about what I've read each day during the read-a-thon.
If you have some good advice, please help me decide what to read next :D
Are you exited for this read-a-thon? I know I am!!
If you want to participate, just visit the The Book Tower and sign up!
What are you currently reading?