January Wrap up!

Hi guys,


Here's my January Wrap up :)

Read:

Unfortunately this month I didn't have much time to read. I did finish reading Sense and Sensibility, my first book by Jane Austen. I will write my review soon and share my thoughts on this story.

I also started reading two other books:

The Morrow Secrets

This is a fantasy/horror middle grade book which I received for review. I'm only a few chapters in but like it so far.
A Game of Thrones
Yes, I finally started the Song of Ice and Fire series! I'm about 100 pages in and I love the writing already. I like reading each chapter from a different persons view and I didn't think I would like that.






Posts:

Check out my previous posts in the month of January!

My Booksresolutions for 2015

Review: The Hundred-Year-Old man who climbed out of the window and disappeared



January Book Haul!

Bridges Burned Sale

Release Day Blitz: Snake Eyes


I hope everyone had a nice reading month in January!

Have a great day,
Myra

Comments

  1. You had a busy month! I love Jane Austen by the way. It took me forever to finally pick up one of her books, but Pride and Prejudice and Northanger Abbey are now some of my favorite books.
    I hope you have a great February!
    Tessa @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read more of her books, now that I've read Sense and Sensibility.
      Hope you have a great month as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts