A fun Tag: I mustache you some questions!


I was glad to notice I've been tagged by Vicki from Lil Miss Vix Reads to participate in this tag. Thanks Vicki!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Baby-sitter;
2. Saleswoman at a clothes boutique;
3. Au pair in Italy (was a lot of fun!);
4. Kindergarten teacher.

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Life is Beautiful ( La vita è bella)
    A touching Italian movie  about a father and son during WWII. You just have to see this. It's amazing!


2.Good Will Hunting
    Just a great movie.


3.Troy 
    I also really love these kind of movies. 

4.ALL Harry Potter movies (do I need to explain why?)



Four books I would recommend:


1. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon;
It was amazing to truly get inside someone's mind and experience what they're experiencing every day. It would drive me insane to thing like that about pretty much EVERYTHING. 


2. Fractured Dream by K.M. Randall;

I thought this was a great fairy tale-fantasy story. If you like fairy tales, you have to check this out! This is the first book in The Dreamer Saga.
3. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen;

A great classic, I read this one recently and I loved it so much! 
also watched the movie: movie review
4. Thrall by Jennifer Quintenz

A great story with an amazing female protagonist! This is the first book in a series called Daughters of Lilith.






Four places I have visited:
1. Different Islands in Greece;
2. The beautiful Venice in Italy;
3. The Canary Islands;
4. Cape Verde;


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Italy (love Italy <3 )
2. Australia 
3. New Zealand;
4. Greece.

Four things I don't eat:
1. Grapefruit (it's too bitter);
2. Bacon (just don't like it);
3. Squid

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mango (it's sooo good)
2. Cake (of course)
3. Chocolate <3
4. Candy

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Once Upon A Time 
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Hart of Dixie
4. The Big Bang Theory

Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015): 
1. Keeping my blog updated;
2. Visiting beautiful places in Europe;
3. Improving my Italian;
4. Start at university.

Four things I'm always saying:
1.  Believe in yourself;
2. Be positive;
3. Smile every day;
4. Read great books and share them :)

Four people I tag: 
1. Christine Danielle @ bibliophilic madness
2. Mary @ bookhounds
3. Monique @  Mo books
4. YOU! If you want to, feel free to participate :)

News
I'm trying this new thing, I'm linking everyone who participated in this tag at the end of this post. I think it would be a nice way of sharing the tag and letting more people know about it. I'm planning on doing this with every tag I participate in.

So if you participate in this tag, please let me know in the comments and add your URL, so I can add you to the list (If you already participated because you were tagged by another blogger, you can add the link as well).

Participating Bloggers:
1. Vicki @ Lil Miss Vix Reads
2. Lory @ Emerald City Book Review
3. Veronika @ Reading is Dreaming with Open Eyes
4. Lee and JJ @ Rare Worlds Blog
5. Carrie @ The Book Goddess
6. Who will be number six?


Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts