What's coming in January?

Hi guys,

So, in this first month of the new year I have some fun posts coming up and I thought I'll share them with you.



January 2014
January TBR 



Review of Spirit Bound  (Vampire Academy #5) by Richelle Mead 

Review of You know you love me (Gossip Girl #2) by Cecily von Ziegesar 













Review of All I want is everything (Gossip Girl #3) by Cecily von Ziegesar

Review of Because I'm worth it (Gossip Girl #4) by Cecily von Ziegesar







New Years Book Haul! 




Hopefully there's also going to be:


Review of Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead


I'm trying out this monthly talk about what's coming and would appreciate it if you guys would let me know in the comments if you would like a post like this at the beginning of each month, thanks! 

Comments

Popular Posts