New Year Resolutions!

Hi guys,

I know, I'm a little late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 
I wish everyone an amazing 2014 with lots of love, happiness and (reading)fun!
Yesterday I came home from a lovely holiday on the Canarian Islands, and I've enjoyed every little bit of it. That also means that I haven't been posting on my blog for two weeks...
But here we are again!!

Recap of 2013
This has been a good year for me with a lot of new things. I've graduated and became a teacher which has been a real milestone for me. I also started this bookblog and became more and more involved with the bookblog- and the booktube-community. These are such lovely communities and I enjoy being a part of them.

2013 also brought me lovely new people to talk to about books (or other things). 

New Years Resolutions
What do I want to accomplish in 2014?
For me, this is the first year that I'm not a student and instead looking for a job. I'm now a substitute teacher, which means that they call me whenever a teacher calls in sick. It's a job with lots of new experiences, but also a very unpredictable job as to how many hours a month I'm working. in other words, if nobody's sick, I don't have a job.  I want to look for a more job with more stability, but at the same time I want to look at everything I can do now that I don't have a job like that. Travel, learning more about specific behaviors( I'm very interested in Autism) and so on.. 

I also want to be more in shape and start eating more healthy(I think everyone has that goal)

I'm not going to bore you any longer with my undecided thoughts and more on to the real topic here:  
What are my book-related new years resolutions?

I've set my Goodreads goal on 30 books, which is pretty decent for me. My 2013 goal was 26 which I didn't achieve(only read 24), but even so, I think 30 books can be done. Last year I had to write my thesis, which meant that I didn't have any reading time for a couple of months. This year I'm not studying, so more time to read! 

I also want to be more consistent with posts on this blog. I want to have some kind of system. For that I need your help. How often should I post on this blog? Please comment below and let me know what you think so I can find a consistency we're all pleased with.

I'm going to post my TBR list for this month tomorrow, make sure to check it out and share yours too!!

Again, have a lovely 2014 with lots of reading!!!

Bye,

Myra


Comments

Popular Posts