Review: The Titan's Curse

Title: The Titan's Curse
Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3
Author: Rick Riordan
Release date: May 2007
Age group: Middle grade
Pages: 304

Expectations
This is the third installment of the Percy Jackson series. I wrote reviews about the first book, The Lightning Thief and the second book The sea of Monsters.
I'm so excited to be in the middle of this series!!
I liked the mythological aspects of the first two books and can only hope for more in this one!

Review
I think I loved this book even more than the first two.. The story is simply amazing, with a plot that keeps you alert and eager to know more. New elements keep it very interesting. The first two books contained surprises, but this one had a lot of twists which made it even more enjoyable to read.

This book gives us more insight to the story of the gods and titan's and there are some new characters introduced, such as goddess Artemis and god Apollo.

We keep following our main character Percy (which is a great character btw). I really liked the character development, it contributes to a great story.
I always liked mythology and this series just makes me a very happy reader!

If this series continues like this, I would definitely count it as one of my favorite series! 5 out of 5 stars!

Comments

Popular Posts