February wrap up & March TBR

Wrap up February

February wasn't a great reading month for me. I've only read two books and started a third one. The first one I read was the fifth book in the Gossip Girl series. I didn't like that book at all, if you want to know more about it, the link below will take you to my review. 
Then I read Thrall, which is the first book in the Daughter of Lilith series. I was pleasantly surprised by this book and definitely recommend it. If you're curious about the story, read my spoiler free review!

To my surprise I got nominated for the Liebster Award! Very exciting. Read more in that post!

Check out previous posts of February:
- Review I like it like that
- Review Thrall 
- Love for book readathon
- Liebster Award!

I've read:
I like it like that by Cecily von Ziegesar & Thrall by Jennifer Quintenz



March TBR

I want to finish reading Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead, the last installment of the Vampire Academy series. I've been putting this one off for quite some time now, just because I want to savor the story. I just don't want it to end! But this month I will finish it! 

When I finish that one I'm not so sure what I'm going to read next. I want to read the Mortal Instruments series, but I don't know if I feel like diving into another series again. I'm thinking about reading a Nicholas Sparks book like The Notebook or The Fault in our stars by John Green.  Do you guys have any stand alone recommendations? Let me know in the comments.














What's coming in March

I have some fun posts in store this month. 

Review Last Sacrifice;
   Obviously there's going to be a review on the Last Sacrifice. 


Author's Spotlight;
   I've read the amazing book Thrall, which is why there's an interview coming up with the writer Jennifer Quintenz. So exciting!

Movie Review of Vampire Academy
   I'm going to post a movie review of the Vampire Academy movie I watched last week. Have you seen it?


I have a question...

Recently I bought a new bookcase. I was so excited putting my books neatly ordered in there! I've been wondering if you guys would like to see my bookshelves. I could take some photo's and make a book shelve post about it. Let me know if you're interested in seeing that.

That's all for now,

Happy reading!!

Comments

  1. I've just read The Fault In Our Stars and it's a beautiful book, very touching xxx

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. February was a rough reading month for me as well. I'm hoping that March is a better reading month - for both of us.

    Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me feel better, thanks Angela. March will definitely be better :)

      Delete
  3. There's a movie of Vampire Academy? I gotta check it out. I've been stuck in my own world lately. ^_^ Congrats for being nominated! so happy for you!

    Bheiy @My Book Cushion

    Recent post: Movie Monday[01]: Divergent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there is a movie! Thanks for the comment Bheiy :)

      Delete
  4. I've seen bad reviews of the Vampire Academy film so I can't wait to see what you think of it. It'd be cool if you're going to post pictures of your new bookshelf. IT'S BOOKSHELFIE TIME!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts