FIRST BOOKSHELF TOUR part 1 !!



I'm very excited to share my bookshelves with you guys!!! I don't own a huge collection of books, but I'm very proud of the books I do own. 
I'm going to show the books shelf by shelf. Today I'll share part 1 of the bookshelves tour and that means sharing the books on the first shelf. Here we go!


The first bookshelf




Don't pay attention to the two falling books at the end. They just wouldn't stand up. 


The first books on my shelf are the Dutch books of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.  I have one hardcover and all the others are paperbacks (which really annoys me). I put the hardcover first because the shelve goes from big books to little ones, that's why it isn't in the right order. I also have one of the companion novels.I would love to buy the English Harry Potter books one day!  
Next to the Harry Potter series are the first five books of The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I haven't read this series but plan on reading this one soon!


 Onto the next part of this shelf, the first book you see is Divergent by Veronica Roth. I'm so excited to read this one and will start reading it in a couple of days!
Next to that, there's the Percy Jackson box series by Rick Riordan. But wait, you only see four books in the box..don't worry, I do own all five of them, but a friend borrowed the first book ;)  I love this series and read it last summer.

Then there's  the last series on this shelf, the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I loved this series, but haven't read these English versions of the series, only the Dutch one. 

Well that was my first shelf, the next part will come soon.
Have you seen a book you loved to read on my shelf? Let me know what's your favorite one.

If you want to help me out, you can answer the poll at the sidebar :)
Thanks for your visit on my blog,
Happy reading!

Comments

  1. Love your shelves! We can the singular shelf here in the UK, not shelve. I haven't read Percy Jackson yet, I should look into that. :D

    ★ Under The Mountain ★

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing bookshelves tours. Nice shelf! I like those that are deep enough to put a second row of books or some figures in front of the books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts