Stacking the shelves: New books!!


Stacking the shelves is a meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This meme is all about sharing the books you're adding on your shelves. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and ebooks. Want to participate in this meme? Check out Tynga's website for more info!

This is my first Stacking the Shelves post, and I'm very excited to join this great meme. I don't have a lot of books to show, but I'm very happy with the one's I do have to show you :)

Burned and Awakened


I bought these two paperbacks from gift cards. They are the seventh and eighth book in the House of  Night series by P.C and Kristin Cast. I bought the dutch versions of #7 Burned (Verbrand) and #8 Awakened (Ontwaakt).

Now onto the ebooks I received.

Incubus & Sacrifice 


Incubus is the second book in the Daughter of Lilith series by Jennifer Quintenz. I read the first book in the series, Thrall, which I loved. I received the second and third book for review from the author. Thanks Jennifer!



End of the line

I participated in a giveaway a couple of weeks ago and I won!! From the author Ottilie Weber I received End of the line. 
Well, that's it guys. I'm so excited for these books! Tell me in the comments which books you've bought recently! 

Comments

  1. I'm challenging myself to not buy any books right now so that I can make it through the 835 books in my to-read stacks. So I really enjoy reading about the books that other people are buying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are a lot of books. Do you own 835 books or are they on your TBR list?

      Delete
  2. Welcome to Stacking The Shelves! I've heard mixed things on The House of Night series but I was gifted the first book awhile ago and have been meaning to give it a try. Hope you enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer!
      I read the first couple of books of the House of Night series and I have to say I'm not that exited about it. I think it's written for a younger audience(14-16 years old). I hope it will get better though! I'm going to check out your STS!

      Delete
  3. Great haul, congrats on your first STS post. I hope you enjoy your books :) Thanks for following, am now following you back! My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, always love to have new followers :)
      I'll definitely check out your STS post!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts